Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tour of Murrietta

Iggy rode a great race. He did his job as a team player. Rock was very pleased with his performance that we just got word that he will be doing Redlands. How cool is that? This is perfect because right after that, in April, the 14th to be exact he will be leaving to Europe to ride for the U.S. National U-23 team. He will be gone for 6 weeks. We will wish him good luck.

Photos from Mark Johnson:





More photos from veroimage.com:





And a photo from our good friend Marcelo:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to personally thank everyone who makes Iggy's blog a great one. Mark Johnson, a long time friend constantly sends us little Iggy's photos could it be so I won't bother him? No, he's just a great guy. Rhasaahn Bahatti, well what can I say about this guy? I have so many great things to say about him that I wouldn't be able to thank everyone else. Thanks, Rahsaahn for sending me this pictures of Iggy thru Veroimage. I don't know who that is but please say thanks to him, or them. Marcelo, well this guy is a good friend who is at every race with his camera. He not only supports his friends at the races but, goes around and takes pictures of them and, then takes the time to send them to all of us. Thanks everyone for all of your wonderful pictures and taking the time out of your busy schedules to send them over to me at Iggy Racing. Another person who is behind the seens who really plays a major role in this is my friend Kim Michaels. I'm sure you have seen her photos also but, she also takes the time to input this stuff for me and little Iggy. She has been a great friend. Thanks Kim.

God bless all of you for being so awesome about helping us with this blog. Without you guys this couldn't happen. I can't forget my really good friend Ted Johnston who started all of this for us. Ted, you better getin touch with me or else I'm coming over ha ha.

God bless

Daddy Iggy