Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Headed to South Africa

I have been getting a lot of updates from my sources all over the globe. I am going to sift through the info and let you take what you want. I was at the track last night and really missed seeing Iggy out there. I have not seen the kid in person for some time. Got to speak with Kevin Schiller on the rail and it was great to see how happy he was for Iggy. He knew all about Iggy's whereabouts and progress. He told me it was just a couple of years ago that Iggy was some young kid at the track and now he is traveling all over the world. Kevin, in case you have not had the opportunity to meet him, is so humble and soooo fast. Class act. Speaking of class acts, Tim 'Sugar' Jackson, was at the track last night, as a spectator, of course. His recovery is going very well. His steel Masi track bike still looked ridable after the beating it took. I was happy to see Andrew Lee riding with the A's, great job Andrew.

Day 2
Kit and Iggy rode better today, better exchanges, good spirits.
Kit 8th in the miss+out, Iggy 7th in the scratch.
Guy and Austin 4th in the Madison stay at 9th overall.
Kit and Iggy now in 11th.

No comments: