Friday, July 20, 2007

E-mail from Iggy Pop

I can't resist the Iggy Pop thing, I hope some of you get it, this is the last time. I just got this email from Iggy's dad and thought I should post it in its entirety...

Ted,
we are home. I will call you as soon as I get home. I'm at the coffee shop. Guess What? We just got word yesterday at about 2:p.m. that your boy has been selected to represent the U.S. National team in Belgium. Check this out, he leaves July 31st on our Saint Day which is San Ignacio de Loyola, also if my father were alive today he would be 97 yrs. of age on that day. So not only do we want to thank the people in Colorado who have selected Iggy but first and foremost God for giving Iggy the strength and the ability to keep going. And to my Dad Iggy's grandfather who would always play cards with Iggy while holding him in betweeen his legs and letting him win. On the day that Iggy will be in the sky to Belgium we would like to wish Grandpa a Happy birthday and Happy Saint's Day. Thank you everyone for believing in us we will not disappoint you. After all you can't loose when you have God on your side.

Daddy Iggy

P.s. Son I'm proud of you.

No comments: