Friday, April 3, 2009

Check it Out

This is Iggy's little Brother's Blog it's great!!! Check it out!!!!!!


Anonymous said...

Thanks you Son "Eddie", you are incredible. Thanks so much for taking over the blog. I really hate to rely on people when they have their own agenda. I know this is really cool for you to be involved with your brother. You are exactly what kids are all about and what I keep enforcing to other kids and their parents. You can do anything you want just given the chance. I love you so much Eddie, thank you for taking your father out of a jamm. You are simply incredible. Daddy might not have any money but, like I told you before," I have already won the lotto with you and your brother. God , has given me the best presents that anyone could ever have. I love you guys with all of my heart.


Anonymous said...

anybody home?